Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So much...

Well I've turned in the last project I'm going to do this month for this semester!  Yes there happen to be more to do.  Shockingly I seem to still get the response, I don't know how you do it Mallory.  You know what is crazy, I don't know how I do it either.  In fact I didn't do it so well this semester.  I've never taken an incomplete in my life.  What at thought, incomplete, am I incomplete, by looking at me yes, but if you only knew.  I think the best way I've head it described is broke, like something that could be fixed.  Isn't it interesting that doctors are so into creating a situation, keeping someone alive, but on the up keep they don't know what to do.  

So I just got back from bowling with the Grads, haven't been out with a group of them in a long time.  Once again I think they were stunned with the notion I can bowl, let alone hit a spar, let of lone the two strikes in a row the next game.  But we can happily ignore that fact that I had the lowest score and that I broke a nail.  It was nice to feel like part of the group, I'm always so torn with the notion of being with people, or being with people do the same old thing, and then there is the flat out not getting included, and I haven't figured out that puzzle yet.  I think I need to work on my event planning or something, people call it contributing, but that fact is I hardly know what I like to do.

Just the same I had a great night with my soon the be Director, Dana is cool, and she has given me great direction of where to start my ideas for her show.  It is such a new way of entering a play and I think I'm going to love it.  Dana and I should work great together.  For those interested the show is "The Mill on the Floss"  Look it up if you want to really fallow the up dates.

So much for the highlights

No comments: